Four years

Four years ago today, I went on my first date with my boyfriend Max. We went to dinner and a movie and had the best time! We dated for 6 months before we graduated college. After graduation, Max had plans to start medical school in Birmingham and I had plans to returned to Atlanta and pursue my career. When it came time to say our goodbyes, we decided that we would give the long distance dating a try and see how it goes. Now here we are four years later happier than ever, long distance and all. It hasn't been easy and long distance isn't for the faint of heart but love is love and I am so thankful to have shared all these years with you Max. Thanks for four great years, full of love and laughs. I look forward to many many more.

The first time Max and I met

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Hello!
Something Lovely is a a design + lifestyle blog celebrating all of the lovely things in life. Welcome, I'm glad you're here!

Search

Blog Archive

Pinterest

©2015 Something Lovely Blog // Lauren Shaw. Powered by Blogger.
© Something Lovely 2019. All rights reserved. Please do not take images or content from this blog without permission.