Greetings from the sunshine state


My family and I spent the long weekend in Boca Raton and being in beautiful sunny Florida was amaaaaazing! The weather was perfect and in the high 70s each day. My family and I had such a nice time together and the aqua waters, tropical plants, and beautiful views were food for my soul. Feeling the sand between my toes and the ocean breeze in my hair is a feeling like any other. It's amazing the way the water can draw you in and slow you down - your thoughts, your worries, your cares. Celebrating my 26th birthday with a relaxing trip to the beach was a great way to ring in a new year. Now, back to reality...

A few places to see in the Boca area:
Red Reef Park is beautiful with great beach access and a perfect spot for snorkeling
Try Catfish Deweys for delicious seafood
Visit Deerfield Beach and take a stroll down the fishing pier
The Rustic Inn has a great rustic fish house atmosphere and amazing crab
Visit Downtown Del Ray for happening restaurants, shops, & nightlife
Go for a scenic drive down Hwy A1A for amazing views of the ocean, waterways, and incredible mansions. We drove from Deerfield beach to Ocean Ridge and it was beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Hello!
Something Lovely is a a design + lifestyle blog celebrating all of the lovely things in life. Welcome, I'm glad you're here!

Search

Blog Archive

Pinterest

©2015 Something Lovely Blog // Lauren Shaw. Powered by Blogger.
© Something Lovely 2019. All rights reserved. Please do not take images or content from this blog without permission.